Cookies are small pieces of information sent and stored on the user's computer hard drive through the browser when connecting to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in, to provide services that are not normally retained (session cookies) or to record user data for future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be the website's own or third party cookies.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies allow navigation and use of the options or services offered by the web, such as: identify sessions, allow access to certain areas, enable orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, enable functions (videos, social networks, networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser and settings).
- Analytical cookies allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users, measure user activity and allow profiling of navigation to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Targeted advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on users' browsing habits and behavior. This profiling allows the personalization of the advertisements displayed on the user's browser.
LÚCID uses third-party technical, personalization, analytical and advertising cookies, which in no case process personal data but capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Since we use analytical and advertising cookies, in accordance with Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, your consent is requested when accessing our website.
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your web browser.